19 March 2006

Panoramas of the château

Yesterday morning I went to do some shopping at the regular Saturday farmers' market in Saint-Aignan. While I was in town, I walked up to the top of the hill and into the main courtyard of the château. Here are a couple of panoramic shots I took.

The Renaissance château at Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher
Click on the thumbnail image above to see the full-size picture.

The stables at the château de Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher
You can also see part of the ruins of the Medieval fortress.

Click on the thumbnail image above to see the full-size picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Manuel,

    I often use Photoshop and do the stitching manually, but on these I was in a hurry and used Canon's Photostitch application.

    I lived in San Francisco for 18 years and I really enjoy your pictures. -Ken

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?