16 February 2017

Toujours rien

No time to blog. That's the real issue. It's too busy here. Even if it hadn't poured rain almost all day, I wouldn't have had time yesterday to take photos. Or otherwise to focus on blogging tasks and subjects. Tomorrow might be the same. I'll check in anyway. Had dinner yesterday evening my sister and some old friends last night. I'm enjoying it all thoroughly but am unable to describe it. Bear with me...

P.S. I'm also having a lot of trouble with the ADSL internet connection here, and with the Blogger software. This post was supposed to be published overnight but for some reason it didn't go out. Don't know why. Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. We will be here when you get back ... just remember everything you wanted to tell us :) besitos.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?