23 May 2017

Sur le Pont photos and menu

Here's another picture of the bridge and church in Saint-Aignan. I'm really happy with the way all these photos came out. I took them with my Panasonic Lumix TZ60 camera, which it has taken me a year to learn to use.


And here's a close-up view of the Sur le Pont restaurant, which is on the bridge (hence the name, which means "on the bridge"). We almost never go to restaurants any more, but we did have a very good lunch with friends at Sur le Pont two years ago.


The restaurant's indoor seating area is well up above the river. The outdoor seating area is down at river level, which means you can enjoy great views of the town on the opposite side of the Cher.



Here's the menu.

Starters

- Gazpacho

- Carpaccio of melon and prosciutto

- Heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella


Main courses

- Chitterling sausage, French fries

- Rib steak, French fries

- The special of the day

- "Sur le Pont" salad

- 6 pizzas

- "Sur le Pont" burger

 - Fresh fish (changes daily)

- Children's menu

- Lunch menu (weekdays only)

All our dishes are made with fresh ingredients

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The pizzas or the salads might be good options.

      Delete
  2. These pics are exquisitely clear, Ken! I felt like I was standing there looking at the bridge. I have the same camera. Every time you buy a new camera, I buy the same one, so thanks for doing all the research for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have looked at that bridge in person. I must get back to your area.

      Delete
  3. Saint Aignan's chamber of commerce needs to hire you! The first photo is lovely- the light is just right. If Sur le Pont had been there we were in town, Lewis surely would have loved to try their andouillette et frites lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what BettyAnn said - I copied you on the camera as well, and I am still learning, too! BTW, I made your endive-mornay dish that you recently posed about. To die for!

    And my collard trees just keep producing! A. now even likes (!) them, and I have a neighbor who swear that they help keep her "regular". MDR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having a Happy Birthday, C in Calif.

      Delete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?